Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My 3rd entry?

I'm starting to think its about time i actually use this journal, huh? I have been SO busy lately, volunteering at Toys For Tots for about 3 hrs almost everyday and then on the weekends i get to go there for the whole day (well most of the day anyway, i learned that it isnt smart to stay there from 12:30 to 6:30..... 'why is that' you may ask? Because it hurts!!!! I stayed there the whole day once, when i came home...My legs hurt, my back hurt, my feet HURT, even my fingers hurt lol.). Its alot of fun over there, especially when you hand the people thier toys....sometimes they have thier kids with them, and the look on the kids face when they see the toys are for them...thats the best! But, now, sadly toys for tots is over for the year. This was my last year volunteering at toys for tots in Florida, because next year we will be in Texas for christmas(i hope!). I wonder what the Toys For Tots is like over there.... Anyway, i guess i should get going, mom is making dinner so im gonna go see is she need help. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u had another in florida so ha your hopes have been broken go cry in ur room u 17% emo freak