Monday, April 18, 2005

                                 

 

1. First name: Ryan....

2. Were you named after anyone:  nope, I was the only kid not named after anyone in my family

3. Do you wish on stars: no....

4. When did you last cry: I don't remember a few weeks ago I think. I don't know why though. (pms probably had something to do with it I'm sure)

5. Do you like your handwriting: sometimes...a lot of times no though

6. What is your favorite lunch meat: I'm not sure anymore.......

7. What is your birth date:  May 31st.......a little over a month and i'll be 15!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!

8. What is your most embarrassing CD:  pft.....I'm not gonna tell you!....ok...fine....I have an Avril CD ...I also have a good charlotte cd....they are both equally embarrassing. I know, I am SUCH a poser

10. Are you a daredevil: I don't think so

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell: no

12. Do looks matter? not really.....they help though!!!! 

13. How do you release anger: I listen to music

14. Where is your second home: I don't know.....I don't really have one, does the beach count? I love being at the beach.

15. Do you trust others too easily: sometimes
16. What was your favorite toy as a child:  I don't remember......I think it was my big stuffed elephant

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless: I'm still in high school....and I'm homeschooled...so I cant really say....maybe P.E.?!

18. Do you have a journal: No...this is your imagination playing tricks with you....

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot:  Yup

20. Favorite movie(s):  way to many to list

21. Would you bungee jump: no, but I would go sky diving

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off:nope

23. Do you think that you are strong: kinda

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor:  strawberry

25. Shoe size:  7 or 8.....depends

26. What are you favorite colors: black, and dark dark red.

27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself: I'm not sure, sometimes my hair....its such a pain to take care of.

28. Who do you miss most:....that list is to long to....

29. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back: well....they cant really do that...cause this isn't an e-mail....

30. What color pants are you wearing: black

31. What are you listening to right now:  SUM 41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. Last thing you ate: right now I'm eating strawberries

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be:  black....or red

34. What is the weather like right now: it feels nice! its dark out though

35. Last person you talked to on the phone: Jacob

36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex:  uummm.... hair, then smile

37. Do youlike the person who sent this to you: ?? no one sent it to me...I got it out of moms journal a long time ago....but I like my mom!! lol

38. How are you today:  tired

39. Favorite Drink:  Non-alcoholic: coke

 Alcoholic: I'm 14....cant drink yet

40. Favorite sport: football.....as long as I'm only watching lol

41. Hair Color: black

42. Eye Color: brown

43: Do you wear contacts: nope

44. Favorite Foods: Mexican

45. Last Movie You Watched:  the incredibles

46. Favorite Day of the Year: don't have one

47. Scary Movies or Happy Endings: both

48. Summer or winter:  WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. Hugs or kisses: depends

50. What is Your Favorite Dessert: not sure

51. Who is Most Likely to Respond:  no one

52. Who is Least Likely to Respond:  everyone

53. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation:   England

54. What Books are you Reading: none I'm gonna ask if we can go to the book store later.

55. What's on your mouse pad: a puppy in a mail box

56. What did you Watch Last Night: nothing...I wrote a letter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um.  Ryan?  Have I ever told you how freakin' funny you are?  LOL

~Mom