Sunday, April 24, 2005

                                             

 

Well....I bet the guy that made the game Yu-Gi-Oh....is like 38...and living in his parents basement..... (not that that's a bad thing if there are any 38 year old guys reading this...I mean...hey...cool! you get free food....and don't have to pay bills! And its probably pretty cool having your parents around when you need them!)....I bet he made it just to annoy sisters (and any older brothers that deal with this to) around the world because he to is a little brother, and knows what an enjoyment it is to annoy your sibling (yea...i'll admit it....I sit there and go.. ''hey Adrian.....whatchya doing.....oohh....hey Adrian....whatchya doing now?.."....I do it cause I love them! hee hee.....)  

 

 yea....ok....anyway....  

 

Well... let me say....waking up at 6 in the morning IS NOT FUN ...especially for someone who is rarely up before 11!!!   The reason I had to wake up early is cause Gordo had to see the vet, but the drive is like and hour away...but before they (mom, dad, and Gordo) went to the vet my dad he to go to work and let some construction workers in or something like that, I don't remember. so anyway....I had to baby sit my brothers.....which wasn't that bad.....until like 3 in the afternoon (dad had to go back to work for a few hours to make sure the guys were doing what they were supposed to mom went with dad to work) when the boys started running around the house and yelling ''I want to play the computer...I want something to eat...I want to go outside...I want this...I want that'' at which point I called my mom and asked her if she could tell the boys to behave....and she did....then she called back a few hours later ...but the house was quiet (Adrian was playing the computer...Alex was playing his game boy)...it was kinda funny...she said all jokingly  ''jeez Ryan...what'dyou do?'' . THEN....they finally got home at like 6 and we went for dinner...(pizza) and then mom said I could go to this arts and craft store....that was cool...I got some cool Victorian scrap booking stuff. And Some AWESOME decorations for my room...I got some really cool gothic looking crosses and some other stuff.    

 

 I don't feel good.  Which is not much of a surprise because Adrian is getting better...so apparently its my turn to be sick! I don't wanna be sick!!!  I had to babysit Adrian For like an hour or so because Alex had to go to church for Confirmation practice. That was easy...I turned on cartoon network he  didn't bug me that much except for when he wanted to play on the computer. But to make thing even better....Gordo just work up from his nap so I took him out to pee....he goes....and then starts walking over to the leaved and stuff, but it had just rained yesterday and everything was all wet...I didn't want him to get all dirty, so I go to pick him up. And just as I lean down to pick him up...I step in dog crap. Which...was kinda funny actually...I mean it was disgusting and everything but....I was thinking...''not only do I feel like it...im standing in it'' then I kinda started laughing. Adrian found it hilarious when I walked back into the house going ''ew....hey ouch!! ....don't bite me Gordo...ew...ew...gross"   And I was finally able to go to the bookstore on Friday,....I got 2 books....I got done with the first one this morning and am almost done with the 2nd one.  

 

 Anyway...I gotta go...I think Gordo has to go out...again....  

 

 ********** 5 minutes later**********

  

 Well...Gordo couldn't wait...and I didn't have time to save this...so I took Gordo out and just said ok well then i'll save it when I get back. I take Gordo out...he does his business ....then...all of the sudden....Gordo jets for that pile of wet leaves that I just told you about.....yea...he got very wet...and dirty. So I had to stick him in the tub and rinse him off....but he kept trying to jump out. So anyway I finish with rinsing him off, and dry him...and let him run free....and what does he do? Goes for my shoes. I chase after him ...but he sees me coming and runs....I finally get him cornered pry the shoe out of his mouth. Seriously....do they plan this stuff?  

 

NOW I have to go. I need a shower.  Thats usually my down time...or when im working upstairs, and i dont feel like working upstairs right now. 

 

And i'm SO not babysitting for AT LEAST another 3 weeks....well unless mom asks me to....lol                                             

 

                                                 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan...can you babysit tomorrow?  JUST KIDDING...don't have a stroke....hee hee....when you get your stuff from Alloy, it'll all be worth it, right?

~Mom