Monday, June 20, 2005

 

...yea...well...its official ....i have indeed been                                                   

                                    

                                        

 

I think i spent about an hour and a half saving blinkies....i got some good ones to....like these....                                          

 

                                    ...                                            

                                   

                                                                                

 

                                         

 

 I ended up just starting my own folder for all the blinkies I saved.  

 

 Yesterday I woke up at an unheard of 9:30. I know...scary And then the night BEFORE that...I had finally decided to go to sleep (it was almost 3 and I figured I should at least TRY...even though I still couldn't sleep) and so I FINALLY fall asleep...but I guess I wasn't in a deep enough sleep because I woke up to some scratching noise. And I'm thinking...''oookay....whats that?'' so I get up, it was my cat, and she was stuck, so I sat here for 5 minutes trying to get her unstuck. And then I couldn't go back to sleep.  

 

 <FONTCOLOR=#00FF00>I finally got one of the books I ordered off of e-bay. Miss Smithers. Haven't started reading it yet though cause I'm still re-reading the princess diaries.

 

I'm gonna go...Baby boom is on....that is one of my favorite movies...my favorite part is when she starts yelling at the plumber telling him she doesn't want to know where the water comes from...she just wants to turn the water faucet on and have water come out!! lol...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first discovered blinkies, I saved them like a mad woman..lol. I still like finding ones that suit me every now and then.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Hey whats up duete?