Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Its always gotta be me!

 
Ok, I'm just gonna say it.
 
What the hell?!?!
 
I'm the Girl. I should be the one going "There's a huge roach someone kill it!!" But nooo...Somehow some sort of gross bug shows up when all the ''men of the house'' are gone, or sleeping. So of course, Me being the 'brave' one has to take over and kill it.
 
Last night, After being up until about 2 because my brother (Adrian) wouldn't go to sleep and kept talking I finally fall asleep. You know how I love my sleep. At 3 in the morning, I guess adrian woke up cause he had to use the restroom or something, But he comes in, "Ryan can you come here?" I asked why and he says "Can you just please hurry and come here?" ::sigh:: Fine. So I get up and fallow him into the bathroom....
"oh my god!"
"SEE!!!"
 
To my horror. A huge roach in the sink. What the hell? The sink?
 
This is what ran thru my head in a matter of seconds..
"SHOE!!! I need a shoe!!! Wait no that's stupid, its in the sink, damn it i better hurry Its gonna get away...Its staying to still...god its gonna jump at me isn't it...Ok what do I do....uhhhh...."
I look at the toilet.
I look at the toilet paper.
I lift up the toilet seat.
"Last time I tried that I got out and almost crawled on me. DAMN!! Ok...Well...Here I go...ew ew ew ew ew"
I got a little more toilet paper than was needed...Grabbed the roach and threw it in the toilet and flushed. Only it was taking forever for the toilet to flush...And the roach is there trying to get out and I'm flushing and flushing. And finally, it goes down. And I flush again just to be safe. And all the while, My little brother is behind me with a serious face...And I turn around and look at him, and he just bursts out giggling. The you hear my dad snore.
 
Nice.
 
So again. What the hell?!  And why at 3 in the morning?!
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

::muffled giggling::  is this why you don't want children, Ryan?

love you...

~mom

Anonymous said...

awww hunnie I am so sorry you had to deal with the bug yourself! I know that had to be horrid! I hope today is a better day for you!

Theresa
http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/MyLifeHappenings/

Anonymous said...

What if it crawls back out whilst someone is sitting on the toilet?

Anonymous said...

You sound alot like my daughter....lol..she was a good sister like that..hope you have a good week..popped into your graphic journal to check things out...hugs,TerryAnn