Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WOO!!!!! DRUGS!!!

 
So I'm officially a druggie now.
 
For the longest time I've been feeling like crap. I cant eat. I'm always stressed. I'm tired cause I cant sleep. Blah Blah Blah...
 
I went to the doctor, who was awesome, And actually listened to me.
 
She gave my some pills for my stomach. Something about there being to much acid and this will help it calm down. So now I can eat without having to barf. Yay me!!! Bring on the food!!
 
She gave me a sleeping pill that is my new best friend. My mom would always talk about the moment when her vicodin kicks in and there is no more pain. Well, I now understand my mother. Because the first night I took it, well, Lets just say I cant remember the last time I was so happy. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. & stayed asleep. My friend called me like 4 times & it didn't even phase me.
And Yes I'm aware sleeping pills are addictive. Cause I know someone will throw that out there.
 
Then she gave me Lexapro, which I busted out laughing when she said it, and shes all looking at me like "uhh...ok" ...Its just funny cause I was always teasing my mom about it. "go take your crazy pills!!" heehee..But I'm on those for my stress/anxiety. I stress and obsess over the stupidest stuff to the point that I make myself sick. Which could be part of my lack of eating habits said the doctor.
 
and lastly
 
*BRAIN READ NO FURTHER AS I AM ABOUT TO TALK OF MY PERIOD*
 
They gave my birth control, oh I'm sorry "Hormone Pills", for my severe periods. No more cramps so bad I cant get out of bed!!!! Yay!!!!!!! I wont go into detail, but I will say that it just sucks. Like times ten the normal suckage.
 
*OK I'M DONE TALKING ABOUT MY PERIOD BRAIN*
 
It always makes me laugh when they ask if I'm sexually active.
No, really.
You have to actually KNOW a boy for that to happen.
No chance of me getting busy anytime soon.
 
And oh my god. The nurse dude we got was totally hot, And my dad is all there talking about my period. THATS not embarrassing...theres me all giggling like an idiot.
 
But I finally feel good, and its such a wonderful feeling :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell that's a lot of pills.
If you have a lot of acid in your stomach stop taking it.
Those kinds of drugs are really really bad! :o)

Anonymous said...

So, we won't be poster kids for 'Hugs, Not Drugs'?

Heh...

ILY!!

~mom