Wednesday, July 15, 2009


This Saturday will have been one year since Zely was born.
Its sad to see how much my baby girl has grown. And good to see How life is changing for her mom, and her dad, who is finally stepping up and being responsible.

Its crazy to think one year ago, I as helping kristy through one of the most difficult and scary things we've ever been though. All the amazing emotions that went on. All the blood and "oh my god i'm gonna be sick" body shaking moments.But It was one of the most amazing moments in my life, holding her for the first time. Seeing her actually come into this world. It amazes me.

Now here we are, a year later, I have a goddaughter to spoil rotten. She's become my best friend, And I think I'm hers. Depends on whether or not theres food in my hand. I've got to help set up for her party which should be fun. Its on Saturday.

And Friday i spend the day with her, so that's awesome. I'm gonna give her presents and a little cupcake. Cause I know she'll be thrilled about the cupcake lol.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Everybody should be thrilled about cupcakes.

D said...

She's so adorable. I just found out I'm going to be an auntie for the third time and it's just about the best feeling in the world.