Tuesday, January 25, 2005

How AWESOME is this picture??? It comes out better in e-mail, it comes out bigger. But it still looks awesome.    

 

Can you imagine how cool it would have been to be at that beach when this was happening? To be right there and see it up close?!?    

 

I wanna go swiming with dolphins some day. And manatees  I know there is a park some where in florida where you can do that, go swimming with manatees. Maybe someday when im older i'll come back for a visit and go see that park.      

 

Not to much going on today. I did alot of dishes (i dont mind doing dishes...its cleaning my room that i hate)   And then i made dinner. It wasnt that great, the mashed potatoes got cold. The rest of it was just 'eh'. Mom likeed it though, unless she just said that to build up my self cooking confidence...in which case...it didnt work! My brother didnt like it so much though. Well alex didnt seem to mind it but adrian wouldnt eat it actually he took one bite and said 'its good ryan, buuuuut i dont want any more (in his language this mean...'WHAT where you thinking trying to feed me this stuff?! it tastes gross!!!')          

 

Well...i leave you with something to think about......       

 

 If tomorrow tomorrow is today then tomorrow today is tomorrow but tomorrow today is yesterday but yesterday today is tomorrow
 

 I thought this was funny...one of my friends said it. Its kinda just like...'huh?'. Maybe its just one of thoes 'me' things then...lol well still...i thougth it  funny.                                                    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If tomorrow tomorrow is today then tomorrow today is tomorrow but tomorrow today is yesterday but yesterday today is tomorrow
i am confused