Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Stuff about me.....

                                          

I got this from my moms journal....Her answers we pretty funny if you go to my favorite journals her journals is there...you have to go down a few entries though.

1. What color is most reflective of you? I'm not sure....sometimes Yellow....because i have just the brightest personality(ha ha)! but then sometimes red cause i can be pretty loud if i want to....what? you don't believe me? lol.

2. How did you get the idea for your journal name? Some dude wouldnt stop asking for my phone number (i had no clue who he was either which made it even more creepy) and  told him he couldn't call me cause i was amish.

3. What time were you born? i dont know...9 at night? i think...does it matter?

4. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?Anything by sugarcult would be cool .

5. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? um, no

 

6. What color underwear are you wearing? does this matter either?! Blue lol

7. Do you want a baby? Yeah, but i am sooo adopting! Hey man, ive seen A Baby Story on TLC....NO THANK YOU....that stuff looks PAINFUL ....

10. What is your pet's name?  Paco, Bella, and Cha Cha.

11. What color are your bedspreads? pink...........i think im gonna try and dye it black because its still a good bedspread,  pink just isnt my color lol.


12. What was the last concert you attended? I've never been to a concert...i dont plan on going to one either.

13. Who was with you? ..............

14. What was the last movie you saw? I dont remember...i think it was Lost Boys

15. Who do you dislike most at this moment? Err..i dont dislike anyone right now...that's because i try my best not to be around people i dont like 

 16. What food are you craving right now?nothing right now....

17. Did you dream last night?  nope

18. What was the last TV show you watched? Made...on MTV

19. What is your fave piece of jewelry?I've got a few, One is a necklace i got for my last birthday, it looks all victorian and stuff, then there is a necklace that my dad brought me back from El Salvador. then a bunch of bracelets some of my friends gave me.

20. What is to the left of you? the wall

21. What was the last thing you ate? a taco

22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Andrew

23. A song lyric that's in your head? a song from Sugarcult 'Hate every beautiful day' (that's what the song is called)

24. Who last im'ed you? <FONTCOLOR=#00FF00>Someone who says they met me in a chat...which is odd seeing as how i haven't been in a chat in a very long time...

25. Where is your significant other right now?  hahahahaha....

26. Do you have a crush? why do you ask? Maybe....


27. What is his name? HA like im gonna say!


28. What shampoo do you use? Pantene

29. When was the last time you cut your hair? i think it was....8 or 9 months ago

30. Are you on any meds? nu-uh

31. Do you have a mental disease? nope

32. What shirt are you wearing? a white shirt that says  'Royal Highness , the princess, Smart boys will always obey me' ....it would probably be better if you actaully saw what it looked like


33. What time is it? 1:31 in the afternoon

34. What color is your razor? pink

35. What is your fave frozen treat? hmmm i dont know...

37. What's your favorite shopping store? Hot Topic. Alloy has some cool stuff too...but is that a store? We only get the catalog....im sure there is a store somewhere

38. Are you thirsty? nope

39. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?  Yes...but not till im like 25. And im not gonna have kids till im 28 or 30. I want to get my career started before i have kids...i think it would be easier that way.

No comments: