Monday, March 14, 2005

   

 

well not to much has been going on here.....      

 

Things are slowly calming down. For some reason i havent been that happy lately. It could have to do with that fact that ''aunt flow'' came to visit, but i dunno. I mean...im not really depressed, and im not mad (...well ok.....a few days ago pms got the best of me lol)....im just...here....ya know? eh....whatever.      

 

 Mom made this stuff...i dont know what its called....but it has cucumbers and tomatoes and onions and then some other stuff in it....i dont like eating it...but i love the smell of it.      

 

 I got a letter from my cousin the other day so that was really cool, she got a date for prom, and she is gonna go to college next year and study to be a teacher. I think she would be good with kids. But little kids....like 2nd grade or under.      

 

 We went to the strawberry festival on Saturday ....it was so much fun!!!!!!      

 

 here are some pictures for ya....        

 

The first one is a cow...Scottish highland is what its called    

 

 Then the next is an Alpaca....(he wasn't ready for the pic....lol)    

 

Then me...petting a rabbit...the rabbit was so sweet!! I want one...but paco would probably try to get it....    

 

You cant tell you me you dont laugh when you look at this rabbit lol....its the Easter bunny!!!....i love his ears!!!!!    

 

 me and adrian petting a cow.....i had to roll up my sleeve because the cow kept trying to lick my arm lol    

 

 then there is Runa Pacha ....their music is so pretty....and ok  there is one or 2 that are really cute.....lol    

 

 i think he is the best looking out of all of them....but this picture doesn't do him justice .......    

 

 i like this picture....alex is  just like ''all right dad enough with the pictures'' lol    

 

me and my brothers....    

 

 mom and dad...how cute are they? Mom was the strawberry queen, dad the king lol.    

 

this was the highlight of my day.....baby piggies!!!!!!!! how cute are they?!?!!? i got to feed them! Mom said that i MIGHT be able to get one when we move to texas....

No comments: