Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My little brother...

So...My brother comes into the living room, where I am on my computer. He has the evil smile that he tends to get when he is getting ready to
 
A. Attempt to give me a wedgie.
 
B. Give me a wet willie.
 
Or C. Really, any way he can annoy me.
 
I tell him "What are you going to do to me?"
 
He giggles...
 
"Why nothing Ryan, Why would you say that?"
 
"Oh PLEASE!!! I KNOW That look. Plus, did you know, that when you are getting ready to pick on me your ears tend to twitch. OH MY GOSH They are twitching like CRAZY!!"
 
Adrian gets a worried look.
 
"How about now?"
 
"They stopped..."
 
He gets a look of relief....but because I am mean.
 
"ADRIAN!!! They are twitching again!!! Are you going to give me a wet willie?"
 
He then puts his hand to his ears and runs off....only to run back 5 minutes later, and indeed, stick a finger full of his spit, into my ear.
 
I WILL get him back. And I will come and write it in my journal so I can remember it when he gets a girlfriend. ::evil laugh::
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee!  You are evil for making the poor kid think his ears actually twitch before he is about to do something!!!  I hate wet willies!  GROSS!  But, I do love having the kids give them to my hubby.  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL! Get him good! :)

Theresa