Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Um...sure.

 
I've got nothing really funny to write about.
I've really got nothing to write about at all.
But I'm bored and I figure I'll just start typing and see where it takes me..
 
Right now I'm reading Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty...Its way funny.
 
I just got done reading The Silver Kiss...It was the first book where the guy dies (...Well technically, He was a vampire. So he was already dead.) And I didn't get pissed off. Although I've been thinking, And I don't think its very fair that they have to be all "You're damned! You're going to hell!!" to the vampire. I mean half the time, It wasn't even their choice. Is that very fair? I don't think it is. Plus he almost always turns out nice.
 
OH!!!!!
Guess what!!!!
 
In about 1 & 1/2 - 2 months, I get to start learning how to drive.
 
 
YESSSSS!!!!!!!
 
Finally!
I can't wait.
I'm scared, But I'm so ready.
My dad asked me who I wanted to teach me...My mom hates driving, But my dad and me always end up yelling when he tries to teach me something lol. I told him If he teaches me then I'll end up crying, If mom teaches me, she'll end up crying. ::giggle::
I think I'm gonna have dad teach me though, He drives a lot more than mom does.
 
I found out my cousin's from Indiana are coming to visit in august. Which is awesome...We'll have the whole family together. That will certainly be interesting...Lets see what family drama goes down!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family drama.  Should be fun.  Bring your raincoat.

love you..

~mom

Anonymous said...

I really should learn to drive now too.
Then I wouldnt have to get out of bed at 4.55am to get a lift to work everyday.
I'm tiiiiiiired.