Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just talking.....

Me and mom went and got our hair done last Wednesday.
 
 
 
Yeah. We're cute. We know it.
 
So today, I go to tell my cousin this secret, and she says to me "oh I already knew, my mom told me."
 
::sigh::
::looks at mother dearest.::
 
I swear, the women in this family cant keep a secret for their life.
Course I'm no better, But its not my fault, its in my genes.
 
I just spent the weekend at my Tia Vickys house, helping switch two rooms. Krissy traded room with her brothers cause she'll need the room when the baby comes.
I'm so tired its pathetic.
I was supposed to go to the movies with my friend Mario tonight, But he was tired and the movies always make me sleepy, so i think we'll just go on Wednesday (DAD ARE YOU READING THIS? CAN I GO ON WEDNESDAY??? ;-p Love you!!!)
 
ha...the cat is trying to eat off the table again.
I should probably go stop her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

freaking cat was eating the bowl of cheese.  I guess I'll be throwing THAT away...

I *heart* my new hairdo.  I *heart* yours, too.

love youuuuuuuuuuu....

~mom